Cheerleader Mamma

Saturday, May 05, 2007

SPRING IS HERE

Hello everyone!!!!! Ya it really is me. It did not take me as long this time. Today is saturday May 5. I had to work all day. But when I came home I had to clean our pool. This past winter I did not get our winter cover on due to lack of help!!!! Never again. I usually just have to fill because the water is nice and clean under the cover. But this year due to no cover and two little puppys who did not like to venture far to do there business in the winter. It got some you know what in it as when it was frozen they would walk over it. We tried to catch them but did not. Then as the water melted Monica and he firen decided it would be fun to hit the ice and break it up I saw them to late. Yup it all went to the bottem and ya falked apart so a mix of dog do do and leafs and pine needles it went green real green. Meghan helped some before she had to go see her boyfriend I gues he was more important. It took me more than 3 hrs to clean it all out. I think I deserve swiss chalet for supper dont you!!!!

On to a better note I finished my last assignment YES now I just have to get through the exam on may 23rd. And then I have to do a co-op for 10 days at the hospital. Im looking forward to that. Thia past week my boss invited me to go to a managers meeting in Stoveville to a new long term care centre that just opened there. I enjoyed it very much. I hope she asks me to go again. The next time they go will be to a chinese long term centre. Any way Im starving so I need to sign off hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home