Cheerleader Mamma

Monday, December 18, 2006

Really This cat is about to disappear

So here I'am I have pictures of my rally pathtic tree. It has never looked so bad. Really there are lights on it they just are not showing up very well.My angel is still hanging. As you can see. I do have some pictures of my snowmen also. I'm a snowman collector while at costco today I found some more when I get them out I'll post them also. Now when I went to set up all my christmas stuff. I found my village disappeared. Very upset about this. But I did see one in costco but I will wait to see if it comes down in price. Now today as I was finishing up my christams shoping in barrie 1 hr away so I was gone all day I came home to half a tree literaly. a branch or 2 was off each layer so after I got my dinner started I headed to the pet store,as I was looking I found several thing that might work but ya they were like 50$ so forget it. I continued to look and found somthing for $5 more up my ally. Oh pew my daughter just put it under the tree now I know why it was $5. My house now stinks. On go the candles as I'm writing this. Well lets see Lala said she is almost done except some stocking stuffers. Anyone want to come help me? My kids usually want to help wrap each others gifts but this year no one has asked yet. That is ok though as I have some of the same stuff for the girls. Oh I do have a manger scene up but my camera battery is now being charged. I will add it to my other christmas stuff when my battery charges. Have a wonderful evening everyone

2 Comments:

  • Oh my, it sounds like that cat is just going to town on your tree!! I hope the stuff you got will keep him away from it. Our dog pee'd on our tree already...the joys of a real tree and a new dog!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 7:50 a.m.  

  • I really don't want pets after hearing all the stories. I hope that stuff will keep the cat away though. I still have to wrap all the gifts and buy a few more gifts so I better get started or I will not be sleeping on Sunday night.
    Have fun finishing your wrapping.

    By Blogger redheads, at 9:05 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home