Cheerleader Mamma

Friday, April 27, 2007

I Really am Here

Well yes it has been over a month and what a month it has been. I really do enjoy blogging, but it is the time I just do not have right now. I do love taking a few minutes to read the ones I do and enjoy them. I can also say I have a had a bit of trouble with my computer. I ended up losing all my info on the computer. No I did not do back up silly eh. I do back up now well as soon as I learn how there were no directions with this thing need to figure it out today.I had to send my computer back to acer to get the whole harddrive replaced. I did not even have the computer for a year, so thankfully it was all covered. Saved me $200.
Yes my dad gets married tomorrow. I got the dress finished and it looks great I think so anyway. Shannon has been working hard on the decorations and my sister Pauline has been looking after the dishes and table cloths. I will post pictures as I'm sure shannonwill also. I still do not know what to wear. I have a out fit but I do not llike the top, and the top needs to be dark brown not a good time of year to be lookin for that colour. Oh well I guess I will just have to do some shopping today. I also have a assignment due on Monday I was hoping to finish it so I did not have to worry about it but that did not work out at all. Well I do really nee to go. i will post pictures next week of the wedding.

1 Comments:

  • It was a fun day! I hope you got home in time to stay up all night and finish your assignment!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home