Cheerleader Mamma

Monday, January 15, 2007

Finally some SNOW

Who likes snow? I do I do. I must admit I'm not one of those people that do not like the snow. I love to be able to go out side and smell the fresh air when new snow has fallen. I think it is so pretty that is until you add all the sand and salt and the snow goes brown and muddy. I love to cross country ski and snowshoe I recieved some for my birthday last april and have not been able to use them yet wonder why!
I pray everyone had a wonderful Christmas! And I'm sure eveyone had a superior New Years. As a family we went to Niagara Falls as my husbands birthday lands on the 31st of Dec. He turned 45 this year wow what a young buck eh. We had a lot of fun well I sure hope everyone did. I never heard that they were bored. We stayed at a hotel with a full breakfast and a indoor pool. On New Years day Ron, 2 of my daughters, and myself headed down to see my sister in West Virgina. The other 2 had to work. We did nothing but shop ( of course) and visit. It was short but sweet. We came home on the Wed. It is just nice to see them instead of just talking to them on MSN and the phone.After we came back it was back to the book work and work itself. I had a assingment due on the 7th and had I finished it yet? Not. Well I did finish it on time and happen to get 85.5 % not bad eh. I can do better though. My next assignment is due on the 7th of Febuary. I have already started it. I have to contact a few departments and go asses them fun wow. One being the local hospital the other the local high school. Ill let you know how it goes. I was going to post a picture of the snow but I will do that tomorrow. Hope eveyone has a great evening Be bcak soon.

1 Comments:

  • I've been waiting around for another post!!!

    We got snow too but it's more like really hard ice snow that you slip and fall on and if you do it hurts really bad 'cause it's rock hard! The kids are enjoying it though, until they fall down that is...

    :-)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home