Cheerleader Mamma

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

ANY BODY WANT A CAT?

Ok really does anyone want a cat!!!!!! I have been trying to decorate for christmas but my daughters cat keeps climbing up the inside of the tree and pushing off the branches you see I cannot have areal one due to allergies of my daughter (meggels)and myself. I could just imagine if I did have a real one the tree would have probably fallen over a dozen times. I came home from work at lunch today and low and behold yes the tree was a mess. I left some of it for my daughters whos cat it is to fix. I then made a call to a friend of mine to see if she had any suggestions she said put orange peel down well I put it on the post going up. The cat has not climbed it as of yet but there is movement under it right as I'm blogging this. I really wish I could take a picture of the cat up in the tree it is kinda funny but at the same time frusterating. It does not help with the puppy either he eats all the decorations that the cat knocks off. Well the cat chewed some too. One of my favorites a angel made from a feather given to me by a friend. The puppy has also chewed some candy canes. I'm not going to put the good ones on till I know they wont get chewed by a animal. Oh ya the other day I was heading out christmas shopping with a friend and she beat me hear. She was waiting for me in my livingroom. While she was watching TV waiting the cat decided to jump the bird in its cage now you have to understand the bird hangs from the ceiling. He jumped from the chair up caught one paw on the cage the door flew open and the bird was fliping out. Good thing my beloved friend Heather was hear to rescue the bird. Well thats it for now I will post pictures of my tree and my snowmen when I get my camera back.

6 Comments:

  • Ha, your house sounds fun. So when the kids are grown it is the animals I can look forward to causing all kinds of problems? We are getting our tree up on Saturday, I am interested in seeing how the dog and toddler handle that!!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 11:35 a.m.  

  • oh man...my kitty has been climbing both of mine....she was so high up she couldn't get back down! she has broken 5 ornaments so far and the dogs chewed the real feathers off my angel.....I lock her up with the dogs now when I go out for fear of seeing my tree smashed down on the ground!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 2:09 a.m.  

  • WEll I hope our cat starts behaving.
    We also have an artificial tree up but just because its cheaper, and easier to maintain.
    I am so glad that at this point we do not have any pets as I think it would be too much for our family.

    By Blogger redheads, at 8:54 a.m.  

  • We cant give the cat away, it entertains my puppy.
    However the bird event wasn't funny.
    Its always Mon's animals that cause the problems.

    By Blogger Meggles, at 9:24 a.m.  

  • One more reason why I'm glad I'm pet-free!!! :-)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:53 p.m.  

  • Truly sounds funny but frustration to go thru. Try moth balls - hear animals don't like the smell. All the best and merry Christmas

    By Blogger Wave's Word, at 7:50 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home