Cheerleader Mamma

Saturday, December 23, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

THIS IS MY OLDEST DAUGHTER MEGHAN AND HER BOYFRIEND CORY








THESE ARE MY FOUR LOVELY CHILDREN.



MY LOVELY FAMILY









THIS IS MY DAUGHTER MELISSA AND MY ONLY SON JOSH



















SORRY YOU WILL HAVE TO LOOK SIDEWAYS THIS IS MY YOUNGEST DAUGHTER AND HER BOYFRIEND ON THE WAY TO CHRISTMAS FORMAL

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!














I WOULD LIKE TO WISH EVERYONE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR. I MAY NOT GET TO MY BLOG BEFORE THEN. I HAVE TO WORK THROUGH CHRISTMAS. MY FAMILY IS THEN GOING TO JOIN MY BROTHER AND HIS FAMILY IN KITCHENER. THEN WORK AGAIN. THEN ON THE 30TH WE HAVE MY HUSBANDS CHRISTMAS. AND THEN OFF TO NIAGARA FALLS FOR MY HUSBANDS 45TH BIRTHDAY WITH SOME FRIENDS. THEN ON NEW YEARS DAY OUR FAMILY IS HEADED TO VISIT MY SISTER IN THE STATES. SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEW YEAR. GOD BLESS.

2 Comments:

  • Your kids are so big now, I remember when they were little. I am really getting old!! It sounds like you are going to be busy during the holidays, have a great time. Thanks for the patterns. My mom helped me make them on Saturday night and they turned out awesome. I am going to post pics of them soon!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 10:34 a.m.  

  • wow your kids are like adults now!! I remember meeting them the one and only time at Shannon's wedding!
    hope you all had a fantastic Christmas!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 3:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home