Cheerleader Mamma

Friday, March 09, 2007

Its been a long time

Well hello again everyone. Lots has happened since January.As you all Know my dad got engaged at christmas. He then decided to turn 75 in Febuary. So all his children thought we should give him a party. Well you see also the Mischuks usually get together for a reunion around the same time well usually a bit earlier. But we decied to put them both together it was a busy day but very fun and it was great to see all his friends as well as family. I always have loved going to the mischuk reunions. They sure do know how to be a family. I dont think I know another family that gets together like they do especially the brothers at there age too. There are 4 brothers and 2 sisters. For there mother to have passed away at a early stage in their life you can imagine the impact she had on them and what a great praying father they must have had. If any one knows my dad he would do anything for you if he is able. Now just recently my oldest sister has asked that us three girls sisters bring him down to her place for a father daughter time without his fiance This is ok eh. You see he cannot drive that far right now as he has had some eye trouble and they are fixing it. I think it will be fun to do that with dad eh

Well we are almost done hockey for the season and guess what horse back riding is starting Our daughter Monica has a show on March 19. wow how the winter went ya and to say the least the time changes this weekend I thought I was hearing things when I heard that I knew they were talking about it but I did not know it went through. As least I dont work. YES time to clean house maybe start my assignment early for once. Well as best I can with no computer right now im using my sons desktop its not bad but I dont have anything on it no addresses at all I have to try and remeber them Yuk oh well hope all is well with everyone I iwlwl blog sooner Take care

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:53 p.m.  

  • I didn't like the time change either, and I had to work.

    Is it really horse back riding season again! At least she can drive herself to the barn at 4am this year!

    By Blogger Meggles, at 12:45 p.m.  

  • Life doesn't slow down much,does it? I am learning that more and more as my kids grow up and are involved in more things!!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 8:42 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home