Cheerleader Mamma

Wednesday, December 20, 2006


Ok so here are the pictures the first one here is a tree of course then besdie it is my piano full of snowmen then my TV unit full of more snowmen then my ugly tree again witht the angel half off and no beads .



This here is what I come home to. The gap at the top and a bunch of ornaments off. if I had gotten up closer you could see all the branches missing in between this was this morning.


The spray is not working!!!!!!!!!


Today I'm goin to wrap some gifts put them under and see what happens. but the puppy likes to chew anything I may just put up a fence around it.

1 Comments:

  • Oh man I'd be screaming and the animals would be out! I hope you get it all back together.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:41 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home