Cheerleader Mamma

Sunday, December 03, 2006

ok so its been a long time

Hello to the few who read here. I know it has been awhile. I really do love doing this blogging thing. But more than writing is reading. I love to come home form work or after a day of everything i do just to sit and see how everyone is doing. So what have I been up to latly. Well I have had to work alot more as a girl was sick at work so I did some extra time. That is all done and she is now back at work. Last weekend my hubby and I went to a awards banquet for the ones who organize all the duathalons he competes in during the summer months. he recieved a second for his age and weight group. It was a wonderful weekend we stayed at a local hotel just a night away. Then back to work. Then this week my baby my youngest turned 16 on wed so i took him to get his G1 and then I let him drive home he did good except the one little swerve I thought my heart stopped he was looking for the cruise I told him forget it till he gets used to driving first. He then swerved. We then went to a hockey tournament he had this weekend in Parry Sound. they did really good they lost the first game tied the secong and won the third but missed by one point going into the finals so no hockey today. But today is our towns christmas parade. My husband drives the firetruck as he is a volunteer firefighter. They put a few of the trucks in. Today is usually the day I put up my tree. Yes it is artificil I'm alergic to most evergreens so I had to get a fake one about 8 yrs ago. Once I have it all done I will post a picture I think that is a great idea please take a picture of your christmas tree and send then to me. I love christmas. I would love to see how many pictures of trees I can collect. tell you friends to send theres to me too. I collect snowmen and try and keep them up longer than I should One year I kept some up all year long YES. I just bought more snowman material to make another uniform top for work the older folk get a real kick out of my shirts. Has anyone strted or finished there christmas shopping? I started the other day I think this is the first time I have started so early I plan on being done early this year too and get baking in too think I'm asking too much!!!!!! That is my goal this christmas. oh and have them all wraped I'm usually up till 2am wrapping remember that one shannon!!!!! Have great day everyone I will be back soon I want to see those trees. If you have to email the picture that is ok too let me know and i'll send you my email.

4 Comments:

  • snowmen are my favorite too! I have started my shopping but am no where close to being finished yet!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 2:41 p.m.  

  • Wrapping gifts Christmas Eve until 2am seems to be a pattern in our household too! This year I'm determined to have it all wrapped BEFORE the 24th! I still have to go shopping, I have no time and am rarely without the kids. Maybe I'll do online shopping next year and get it done by July! I'll send you a photo of a tree as soon as we get ours. Our decorations are packed way way way back in the black hole below the garage.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:25 p.m.  

  • We haven't gotten our shopping done yet, but it is started. We have been doing our Christmas shopping online mostly, so far, we have bought 5 things...I love shopping online! When we get our tree, I think in 2 weeks time, I will take a picture (if I get new batteries for the cam) and post it on my blog, or send a pic. We don't usually sparkle it up til the kids are sleeping on Christmas Eve, so it will look dull...

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 1:13 a.m.  

  • J started shopping a while ago for our kids, but has only gotten one thing for each of them... I need to shop! I want to S-H-O-P! I guess it would help to get rid of the kids sometime then. We are supposed to be getting a vacuum for Christmas but I am not sure that will happen. As for the tree if I can borrow a camera than I will send you some pics. We have had our tree up for almost a week now, and I love it. I love Snowmen too.

    By Blogger redheads, at 3:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home