Cheerleader Mamma

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Babysitting

Ok so here we go. I have been watching my two youngest nephews. who are 1 1/2 and 4 ok. They are Shannons children. Well you see my youngset is now 16 so there is a big difference. I have watched them before, but this time.

Man I give all you moms who have little ones credit. Im finding im going back in time like 13 yrs. Liam is happy to play games, watch tv, color, etc but the little one Jake, no I think he has found every nook and cranny in this house before I have.
He loves going into the Garage maybe he will be a mechanic some day hang on gotta go find him its too quiet.. ok he was just throwing Megs shoes down the stairs. He loves to play with anything BUT toys. He loves my big water bottles and the milk jugs he brings them to the living room and puts them on the couch then hits them off onto the floor he thinks this is funny. At least he is not getting into the cat and dog food like last time, when he was in crawling motion. You see now he walks all over and up and down the stairs. Oh yes he loves to try and use my sons big hockey sticks in the front entrance. I will try and snap a few photos this week when he is doing these things. I do miss the entertainment of the little ones. But I sure am not use to it. One of the things I do not miss is the dirty diapers man I cannot even get my girls to change one.
One thing that Liam did after I was done groceries I had bought as a treat some chocolate chip teddy grahams ( Im allowed to treat it is the aunite book ) any way Liam was helping me unpack he saw the teddy cookies and said "oh.. my... gosh" it was so funny you probably had to be there as it was all in the way he said it. If any of you know Liam he loves to comment on things. I will try and post some more comments as the week goes on. Dave and Shannon if you do get around to reading this your boys are fine and very entertaining. Oh ya thanks for the flu too. It went right through the house I had to call in sick for a day of work I have not done that in 2 yrs. Monica and Josh got to miss a exam too. Better go gotta go get some homework done while they are busy playing as we are going to Walmart when Meg is done work tonight. Liam wants to meet her BF. He keeps asking.

4 Comments:

  • Sounds like you are keeping pretty busy. When i read what Liam said, I heard his expression in my head. It sounds just like him!! have a fun week and I hope you are all feeling bettr!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 5:52 p.m.  

  • I can totally hear Lili saying it. He is so funny. He cracks me up. Jake is so much fun, but I do agree he is a lot of work. He loves everything. What about giving him pots to make music.

    Have fun!

    By Blogger redheads, at 7:04 p.m.  

  • Thanks Judy for looking after the boys, they love being with you. Liam didn't want to come home!!! He called me Aunty Judy for the first day home.... ;-)

    Thanks again!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:54 p.m.  

  • that is so funny! hey I am out of practice and my youngest is almost 5! I think we blank those days out!! hehe and yes Liam is such a hoot! I so miss watching them grow up, up close anyways!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 11:40 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home