Cheerleader Mamma

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Busy Busy Busy


Yes I'm alive. My daughter told me it was time to write somthing new. It has been awhile since I wrote last but I have been busy, and everytime I go to use the computer the girls are on it or my son. I finished my firat assignment for school and I got 81.5 percent on it not bad i think I can do better now that i know what they expect. Which is alot. I'm now starting my second assignment it is all on human resources fun wow. There is this one lady at work who thinks she knows everything. She used to work and do everything i mention. One of those. She tried to tell me all about human resources the other day as she worked in a company for human resources well if she knew it all why is she not there anymore? Why is she now a dietary aide? That is what I do part time in the nursing home. It is not hard at all. Set tables, serve food, clean up, and wash dishes. I guess you can see why I want to further my education it does get boring. Although the residents are cute and I love them they have a certain way about life some are cranky some are funny, hilariuos and dangerous. Any way I do love my job I just want to do more and work more with the residents my boss is also a christain which I love.
Something else new about me in the past 3 weeks is I now wear glasses for reading! Yes now I can see what I'm reading and writing better the letters are now bigger so I dont have to squint anymore.
I had a wonderful Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. We picked up Emma and Liam my neice and nephew ( shashers kids) and headed to sarnia. From here in Bracebridge it was a 5 hr drive but it turned into a 7 hr drive. After we picked the kids up we went to place flowers at the cemetary where my mom is placed It has been a year Oct 7 since she passed away. We then proceeded to Sarnia. Well we decided to take the back road to the Hwy. ha ha. Well my husband thought ther was a entrance in this one town well we did not find it as there was a detour sign for it so we followed it and it seemed to take forever. Well when we got there it only went east we needed to go west so we went east found a U turn and took it with our big extended cab and 23' trailer towin behind us. Well we were finally on our way with a tims in sight we stopped. we were about 1/2 hr away and liam woke up sying he had to go you know what .I thought maybe he was just dreaming. I said keep going about 10 min later he said it again. I then said I guess we better stop we have not had to do that since my guy was little it brought back memories. On we go we get there at approx 2am get the trailer in place and into bed. We were together with my husbands family. Not everyone was there but ther was still 26 of us. Great meal Barb. We went for a walk in a conservation area on sat after noon it was fun Liam seemed to enjoy it I will post a picture of him. Well the next day was sunday and yes we should have gone to church but we thought it is a long drive home and we had to drop off the kids and meg had to get her car (she went down to Kitchener 3 days early to help lori get use to the kids but they were fine all along) We got to Kitchener about 1230 and waited for Lori to show up after church she srrived about 2 it was then time to head home as we still had another 3 hrs to go. The girls had already left but Ron and I had to make a stop, so when we got goin on to the Hwy well what a mistake that was it took one hr to go one street down.The bridge was closed due to fallin away chunks of road they thought it might crumble so they closed off the street under and the bridge. Well back onto the hwy all went well till we got 1 hr from home the hwy got closed down because of a accident. So we then had to detour yet again. We finally arrived home at 7pm. Got unpacked and My dad and his lady friend arrived. I had not met her yet. she is a very nice lady it is just a bit weird. On monday we had a wonderful day we went boating to a cottage my husband is working on and I took some beautiful pictures I will post some of them also. In one of the pictures is my 3 daughters with Monicas boyfreind she is the with the pink shirt and black sweater.Besides work some of the other things I have been up to it going to hockey games. My son playes for a rep team in town here. It is very interesting seeing a bunch of boys 15 and 16 with their hormones rage on the rink they do pretty good holding in there temper. This is a new feat for my son he has been know to have a temeper. This year he is working extra hard not to let others bug him and get into a fight. My daughter has one more horse show on saturday I love watching her jump it is amazing. Her horses name is Flicka, she cannot wait to see the movie that is coming out.
Wow this was a long blog maybe I should write more often and it would not be so long. Any one agree with me?

4 Comments:

  • I love reading about all you do!! It was not too long, just sounds tiring some!! I watch your blog frequently for updates, so if you update more, I would be happy!!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 8:25 a.m.  

  • your life is so busy!!

    I would have been losing it in the car after that long!!

    Love all the pictures...what a beautiful place!!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 5:31 p.m.  

  • Wow it has been a while since I was last on your site. Our computer was down and I had to find all my fav blogs again.

    The Pictures are great, I love the one where Grandpa is fishing.

    Its awesome that you are going back t school. I think I may do that once the kids are in school and I know what I want to do with my life again.

    I will keep checking in to see how your doing.

    By Blogger redheads, at 3:00 p.m.  

  • Blog more often!!! Just quick notes is fine, it doesn't have to be something fancy or even thought provoking - just let us know how your day has gone or what the kids are up to... :-)

    See you soon!
    Shan

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home