Cheerleader Mamma

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Well here I go again. I give all you bloggers credit. I dont think I could come up with enough stuff to write everyday. I have had a not so busy week as I have had no car, most of the days. I do have it back now.
I just found out this week that a friend of mine is expecting her 5th child her other 4 are 23,19,16 and 14. Several years ago her first husband died in a freck truck accident, a deer hit his windsheild. So his death was very unexpected. It hit the family very hard it was also sept 11.A year and half ago she meet a wonderful christian guy who had never been married. He is very excited. She is also very excited. As she wants him to experience the love of a child when it is your own. Now mind you he still loves her childern very much but it is a different kind of love.Some people will understand this, better than others. With Gods help they are all doing well. Now about the baby all the kids think it is great but her 16 yr old. So we need to pray that this girl will soon and in time understand why her mom is doing this.
While I was visiting this girl we got to see our dogs puppies he was the stud. They are so cute I want to keep the little boy. He is just like his dad a apricot colour. I will post a picture when meg gets home and shows me how. If you check meghans site you will be able to see the pictures.
If you are wondering why I call myself a cheerleader mamma? It is because I go to cheer my husband at his duathalon events, my son as he plays hockey ,and my daughter as she competes with her horse. That is where I'm headed at 430 tomorrow morning. so needless to say it is now 945 pm and I'm just eating supper. I went out with my husband on his boat. He had to check out a job for a potential customer. Well I wish you all a great sunday, felowshpping with fellow belivers while I cheer on my daughter.


4 Comments:

  • I hope Mon does well. Have a great weekend, we're having a party for Jake on Sunday night. Talk to you soon. You'll have to come down to see what my hubby's been up to in the basement.... drywallers arrive Monday!!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:31 p.m.  

  • Yah so its 4:42am and we still haven't left the house mom!!..I hope Mon does well too..cuz this is way too early to be up in the morning!!

    By Blogger Meggles, at 4:50 a.m.  

  • I hope you had a great weekend and that Mon did well. I think we become cheerleaders when we become parents...No? It is great to see your kids do well!

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 9:27 a.m.  

  • wow that is great that your friend was able to find love again! and I totally get the cheerleading part of the job of being mom!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 2:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home