Cheerleader Mamma

Monday, August 14, 2006

what a weekend

Well everyone here I go. I have never blogged before. My daughter does as well as my sister in law and a neice. So my weekend went very well. My husband, son and I headed out on Thursday evening for a fun filled trip to Indiana ,Indinapolis. We arrived on friday evening,the trip was a little longer than anticpated.You see my husband is a very avid bike rider and we heard that Lance Armstrong was doing a fund raiser for cancer. As he is no longer on team discovery they are looking for a replacment. So they were having a bit of competition. He could not go in that though as we are canadian. Although he did get to go around the Indianapolis speedway a couple of times, and he was able to ride right beside Lance. He was in seveth heaven. We then had a leasurly evening and headed home sunday morning. Of course we had to stop off at a super walmart we dont have them in Canada. I could have bought more but time money and what we are aloud to bring back was all in others hands. We arrived home at approx midnight.
On to Monday my one daughter rides a horse in competition and this week she is competing at the Canadain National Exhibition. I was suppose to go but I just got back from the car dealer and found out I need to have a ball joint fixed and I was not to go anyewhere. Monica is going to be very upset, but I guess there is nothing I can do. On top of all that my other daughter went to youth camp with the church kids and took the other car. So ya that leaves me with no car and another daughter I have to get to work and home again. Its a good thing I have wonderful friends I can count on.
Well like I said I've never blogged before, but this is fun. I will now go read what all the others are up too. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend like I did.

5 Comments:

  • Whoot Whoot - Welcome Judy!!! It's insanly addicting in here... pace yourself or else nothing else will get done in your house again... laundry, cooking meals etc.... I'm slowing down so it does wear off a bit.

    It was so cool for Ron to experience the ride with Lance - how many can say that!!! So cool!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 10:34 p.m.  

  • Welcome to the world of blogging Judy!! It can become addicting...but it does wear off after a bit;-) It sounds like you guys had an awesome weekend. What a great experience.

    By Blogger momsmusings, at 1:30 a.m.  

  • WELCOME MAMMA!!!
    Glad you had a good time..Its good to have you back at home!

    By Blogger Meggles, at 6:12 p.m.  

  • welcome to our world!!! blogging is fun!!

    thanks for the comment on my blog! I need all the help I can get and I know shash admires you so that speaks volumes to me!!

    your weekend sounded like a blast! what a neat thing for your hubby to do!!

    By Blogger Lala's world, at 3:56 p.m.  

  • Welcome to the blogging world! It is so exciting to see you here. I love that I can keep up to date with my family this way. I just wish I could get online more regularaly then I do...... but then again I'd probably be another one who gets nothing done around the house if I could.

    P.S HAPPY BELATED ANNIVERSARY!

    By Blogger Alicia, at 3:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home